Here comes summer ! We are all off to the beach fully equipped with our hats, caps, towels, iPods and naturally our SUN BLOCK with its high sun protection filter (SPF), for is there anyone on planet earth who is now not aware of the fact that ultraviolet solar radiation is powerful enough to damage our skin? What we may have never questioned is the reliability of the Ultra Violet filters of our sunblock.
Now choosing a sun block with a high SPF (Sun Protection Factor) capable of blocking UV-A and UV-B, is of vital importance because if UV rays penetrate the cells of the skin these may eventually become cancerous. While certain skin cancers are usually slow growing, the development of melanoma may be fatal in short order. We are not to take sun blocks too casually for there are three vital facts worth noting.
FACT 1 - Skin cancer is one the most common forms of cancer today.
FACT 2 - 90% of all skin cancers can be attributed to UV ray damage to skin cells.
FACT 3 – UV ray damage is the underlying cause of pigmentation and wrinkling.
Thus choosing a sun block with a high SPF (Sun Protection Factor) capable of blocking UV-A and UV-B is of vital importance because if UV rays penetrate the cells of the skin these may eventually become cancerous. While certain skin cancers are usually slow growing, the development of melanoma may be fatal in short order.
Another very important, but very often forgotten factor, is the reliability of the UV filters of our sun block once off the pharmacy shelf. A lot of sun protection are stored by the end user incorrectly and the packaging of many sun protection does not help to maintain the UV filters’ stability. Are the UV filters themselves stable to the heat caused by the sun’s UV rays? Does the plastic tube or glass jar in which the cream is inserted guarantee protection and stability from the heat once off the pharmacy shelf ? Isn’t the cream exposed to oxygen whenever the cream’s container is opened? Don’t we ever let the sun block exposed to the sun’s UV rays on the sand or rocky beach?
In its never ending endeavour to produce sun protection UV filters of the very highest quality and reliability ALTA CARE Laboratoires, Paris has launched on the market its DERMASTIR CAVIAR SUN PROTECTION SPF 50+. A lot of investment has been done by Alta Care Laboratoires on the packaging in order to protect the UV filters from oxygen, heat and microbiological contamination.
What’s so special about DERMASTIR CAVIAR SUN PROTECTION SPF 50+?
• Dermastir Caviar Sun Protection SPF50+ has an airless thermal luxury packaging protecting UV filters from oxygen.
• This airless thermal packaging protects the cream from the factors that may reduce the activity of its ingredients, that is oxygen, heat, light and microbiology.
• As the packaging is airless, oxygen is never in contact with the cream and thus oxidization does not take place; hence the ingredients do not incur any damage.
• Since the packaging consists of 3 jars nested into 1, a ‘thermos effect’ is created as a result of which the cream’s filters are protected from the UV rays of the sun.
• As the inner jar of this packaging is metallic coated infrared rays are reflected; the cream is protected not only from heat but also from light. The cream will not turn yellow as in the case of other creams in tubes.
• The luxury packaging of the DERMASTIR CAVIAR SUN PROTECTION SPF 50+ has also an actuator in the middle that, when pressed, delivers the correct amount of the ingredient without the need to put one’s finger in the cream. There is thus no risk of microbiological contamination.
When purchasing your next Sun Protector remember that a cream cannot fully protect your skin if its very UV filters are themselves damaged by the sun’s rays before reaching your skin. This is the problem that ALTA CARE Laboratoires, Paris, has successfully addressed by protecting the sun filters by a precious airless and thermal packaging. The Dermastir packaging protects the UV filters so that when applied on the skin the UV filters are of 100% integrity to protect the skin.
DERMASTIR CAVIAR SUN PROTECTION SPF 50+ is available and sold only from pharmacies.