vaginal wash is advised for vaginal mixed infections, vaginitis and various other fungal infections. Dermatological infections are caused not only from bacterial or fungal infections. Many infections are mixed infections and ellegyn wash is an ideal treatment for mixed infection. Ellegyn
wash contains lactic acid pH 5 and climbazole with anti-fungal properties. The triclosan also found in Ellegyn
wash has anti-bacterial properties. The Zinc has anti-inflammatory properties.
• Ideal treatment for mixed infection
• Has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties
• Lactic acid base that keeps the pH low
• Good value for money
• Paraben free
• Most intimate washes are just antibaterial or antifungal. Ellegyn intimate wash is both antibaterial and antifungal
• Prevent vaginal odour and vaginal dryness
► Lactic acid base → Keeps the pH low
◘ Zinc → Anti-inflammatory
○ Climbazole → Anti-fungal
♦ Triclosan → Anti-bacterial
• Vaginal mixed infections
• Various fungal infections
• Dermatological infections from bacterial and fungal infections
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Apply gently directly on the intimate area and massage until you form a nice lather. Rinse thoroughly.
Safe to use with plenty of water as a daily treatment or as required.
wash can be purchased from any pharmacy without the need of a prescription. If symptoms persist it is important to consultant your gynaecologist.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THE MODE OF ACTION, ACTIVE INGREDIENTS AND REFERENCES CLICK ON THE BROCHURE FOUND ON THIS PAGE.