SLO reduces bad cholesterol (LDL) in blood up to 27% maintaining a correct level of LDL and a healthy heart. Omega 3-6-9 and Shark liver oil helps keep tissues and capillaries toned preventing atherosclerosis. Cardiosteroil
S.L.O softgels can be administered with statins.
Packed in a monodose softgel, in two blisters of 20. When microencapsulated, the oil is protected from being oxidized. In fact unlike in other competing omega 3 fish oils there was no need to add an anti-oxidant like Vitamin E to protect the oil from oxidation.
• High quality oil that is microencapsulated and therefore no need to add Vitamin E like competitors that present low quality oils
• Good stability since the liquid capsules are blistered and not presented in loose form i.e. pill boxes
• Helps patients keep a correct level of LDL and a healthy heart
• Studies show that it helps to keep tissues and capillaries toned preventing atherosclerosis and reduces the absorption of bad cholesterol in blood
is manufactured in France under strict control of the DGCCRF (France)
► Shark liver oil (20% Alkylglyerols) → Lowering cholesterol levels in the blood
◘ Omega 3 → Prevents atherosclerosis and coronary arterial disease
○ Evening primrose oil (Omega 6 + Omega 9) → Lowering cholesterol levels in the blood
Indicated for patients who have borderline cholesterol levels, patients on statins, patients who can be prone to a rise in cholesterol e.g after pregnancy, geriatric cases, eaters of fatty products or simply to maintain a healthy heart.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
1 to 2 softgels a day with a large glass of water before main meals.
SLO can be taken together with statins since it does not interact.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THE MODE OF ACTION, ACTIVE INGREDIENTS AND REFERENCES CLICK ON THE BROCHURE FOUND ON THIS PAGE.