40 Soft Gel capsules
Krill is a concentrate of krill and omega 3, 6, 9 fatty acids that are microencapsulated for better stability in the softgel. The eicosapentaenoic (EPA) and the docosahexaenoic (DHA) acids help to regulate lipid metabolism. The red color of the softgel is due to the astaxanthine that has a synergistic effect in combination with the omega 3-6-9.
Packed in a monodose softgel, in two blisters of 20. When microencapsulated, the product is protected from being oxidized.
• High quality oil that is microencapsulated and therefore there is no need to add Vitamin E like competitors that present lower quality oils
• Good stability since softgels are blistered and not presented in loose form i.e. pill boxes
• Made in France
• Good value for money
• When in liquid form anti-oxidant action is more effective
• Studies show that Cardiosteroil Krill helps to regulate lipid metabolism
• Studies show that Cardiosteroil Krill breaks down plaque that is forming in the artheries
► Astaxanthin → Anti-oxidant action
◘ Evening primrose oil → Lowering cholesterol levels in the blood
○ Omega 3 → Prevents atherosclerosis and coronary artherial disease
Indicated for subjects who tend to suffer from high cholesterol levels and hypertension. Prevents atherosclerosis and coronary artherial disease.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
1 to 2 softgels per day or as directed by your pharmacist or doctor.
Krill can be taken together with statins since it does not interact.