5 Boxes (200 Liquid capsules)
Garlic and CoQ10, the heart combination
Garlic and CoQ10 are both very important components for heart health and act synergistically. Garlic helps to protect the heart and CoQ10 helps to energize it. Garlic reduces the oxidation of LDL cholesterol, which is one of the most important factors in the acceleration of atherosclerosis, and CoQ10 is responsible for transporting electrons in our respiratory chain. CoQ10 plays a crucial role in the energy production of the mitochondria in every cell.
Heart cells contain twice as much CoQ10 than any other cell in our body and need more CoQ10 because of the high energy turnover and oxygen consumption.
Statins break down the synthesis of Co enzyme Q10 and therefore whoever is on statins should take Co. Enzyme Q10 preferably in liquid capsules.
• Two important heart nutrients in one capsule
• Ideal combination for heart health
• Research demonstrates a 32% increase of CoQ10 bioavailability in Cardiosteroil
liquid capsules in comparison to other soft gel formulation.
• CoQ10 is perfectly dissolved in garlic macerate
Garlic has been used as both food and medicine in many cultures for thousands of years, dating at least as far back as the time that the Egyptian pyramids were built. Garlic is claimed to help prevent heart disease including atherosclerosis, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, and cancer.
Animal studies, and investigational studies in humans, have suggested cardiovascular benefits of garlic. A Czech study found garlic supplementation reduced accumulation of cholesterol on vascular walls of animals. Another study had similar results, with garlic supplementation significantly reducing aortic plaque deposits of cholesterol-fed rabbits. Another study showed that supplementation with garlic extract inhibited vascular calcification in human patients with high blood cholesterol. The known vasodilative effect of garlic is possibly caused by catabolism of garlic-derived polysulfides to hydrogen sulfide in red blood cells, a reaction that is dependent on reduced thiols in or on the RBC membrane. Hydrogen sulfide is an endogenous cardioprotective vascular cell signaling molecule.
Note to customers about CoQ10 formulation
• Like natural products such as honey or olive oil, crystallization may occur when capsules are exposed to temperature variation.
• The degree of crystallization strongly depends on the exposure to low temperatures. As this phenomenon is reversible, CoQ10 crystals dissolve again when the product is brought up above room temperature.
• Please note that this phenomenon does not affect in any way the stability of CoQ10 in the formula. This was confirmed by HPLC assay on the level of CoQ10 in our capsules.
• An opaque capsule can also be chosen to mask this natural phenomenon.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
1 to 2 capsules per day or as directed by your pharmacist or doctor.